Our faith-based residential mens recovery home helps individuals recover from drug and alcohol addiction and the life-controlling problems associated with it. Also, residents work on overcoming rebellion and the self-destructive behaviors associated with their substance abuse. They will also learn to develop positive life skills to help them refit society as a functioning Christian.
- One Time Entry Fee $1000
- No Monthly Fees
Our recovery home offers a 12-month residential program for adults designed to help men learn how to live drug-free lives. R.S.M. does not operate under typical half-way house guidelines, where residents can come and go as they please. Our population is under 24-hour surveillance and or accountability. We are here to support individuals that can’t manage their lives with complete freedom due to their substance abuse and the behavioral effects of that lifestyle. Independent privileges such as cell phones, unapproved visitations, social media, or media containing explicit contents are monitored or exempt until the resident has learned to conduct these privileges in a trustworthy manner that is healthy for his or her sobriety. We challenge the residents to embrace the Christian faith. We see that when they seek spiritual guidance, their lives transform, and they find true meaning and purpose.
- Soul Care: addresses Christian spiritual formation, emotional stability, and mental awareness.Create positive life changes
- Manage emotions
- Gain tools and strategies to cope with life’s pressures
- Realize your unique purpose, gifts and strengths
- Be motivated to accomplish goals
- Feel empowered to be who you are meant to be
- Set goals and achieve them
Our residents do not hold jobs outside the ministry. We must focus the student’s attention on their recovery within the structured program. However, through our job skill training aspect, we create a safe and teachable work environment to equip them with the work ethics they will need to produce a productive future.
Job skill training gives our students hands-on experience in various work fields. Our goal is to teach individuals the work structure and work responsibilities they will need to provide for themselves and their families.
Parallel to job skill training, residents will participate in the work-study program. Through this program, residents have the opportunity to develop a strong work ethic while learning new skills and the importance of teamwork with the right attitude.
Work-study consists of administrative tasks, kitchen cleanup, laundry, janitorial duties, simple maintenance projects, and leadership training. These activities help residents understand personal responsibility for their own living space and the importance of serving others.
- Helping residents develop a spiritual life that provides inner-strength and a foundation for lasting recovery
- Helping residents identify and replace negative and unhealthy core beliefs using group studies, individual curriculum, and counseling.
- The students give their testimonies to various groups, which helps strengthen their motivation for change.
- Life skill development areas include personal and family relationships, self-acceptance, relapse prevention, social skills development, parenting, anger management, and recreation.
PO Box 603
Elizabethton TN 37644