To pour out the same love and grace that God has poured into our lives onto the lives of countless men and women who struggle from addictions, that we would be a witness for Christ so his light would shine into those who suffer and illuminate the darkness of their past pain and wrongfully made choices. To reach the hearts of those hurting from a habit or hang-up and show them that there is hope in Jesus.
Our mission is to funnel broken men and women whose lives have been stolen by addiction into faith-based recovery centers where they are mended by Christ and through him the chains of their addictions are broken.
God’s called us to not only reach those who are addicted, but to instill His hope into the mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and loved ones of those that are in active addicted and to let them know that God is in control and still on His throne. We are to open the eyes of our youth that they may become deep rooted in Christ and not be pulled into the temptations of addiction. We are to make our Churches and communities aware that addiction is a threat and that it breaks up homes and families. It destroys the lives of young men and women. We must make a stand and become more than conquerors through Him that loves us.
Local News Coverage
How to Apply
1. Please see our rules and regulations to understand that our program is very disciplined and structured. Here are some (not all) of our rules from our ‘rules and regulations’:
• RSM is not a half-way house, you cannot come and go as you please.
• No nicotine.
• Limited outside contact (Immediate Family Only)
• 1 phone call per month
• 1 visit per month
• No anti-depressants or mood-altering medication permitted
2. Fill out an application form and submit it via email or mail.
PO Box 603
Elizabethton, TN 37644
3. One-time entry fee of $1000 is required upfront and non-refundable.
4. Once the application is approved you will receive an acceptance letter with bed availability status. If there is not a bed currently available you will be placed on a waiting list and notified when the bed is available.
Please note: We are not a legal attorney, any court matter must go through your attorney or public defender. You may have them contact RSM concerning your loved one’s legal matters.